Student Placements at HEAL
HEAL is committed to furthering knowledge and practice about the benefits of expressive arts therapies for trauma recovery and mental health and wellbeing, offering student placements for students completing their Masters of Mental Health specialising in expressive therapies.
How to apply for a HEAL Student Placement
All applications need to be made through your study institution who should send HEAL a placement request on your behalf.
All Student Placement Applications needs to include the following:
- Clearly state the course you are currently enrolled in and the semester in which you require the placement.
- Include information about your course requirements around student placement – for example, number of hours, length of placement.
- Include your resume.
Write a brief response (not more than one page in total) to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in doing your placement with HEAL?
- What do you believe you are able to bring to a placement that would make you a suitable candidate?
- What do you hope to get out of a placement at HEAL? What are your expectations and goals?
Applications should be received at least 2-months before the Semester commences. Email your student placement enquiry to email@example.com.